You can return or exchange items purchased from us within 7 DAYS from the date of invoice for a FULL REFUND.
After 7 days, items can be exchanged for a CREDIT NOTE up to 60 DAYS from purchase date.
Items for return are subject for INSPECTION. They should be returned in their ORIGINAL PACKAGING, with all parts and manuals complete and in GOOD CONDITION. They should be presented with ORIGINAL INVOICES/RECEIPTS at the SAME STORE of purchase.
We shall reimburse return shipping costs if the return is due to our error. We do not charge restocking fees for items returned complete with their original packaging.
Refund processing time is one (1) week after items are returned and inspected.
We will NOT ACCEPT returns and replacements for the ff:
- Opened consumable goods including chemicals, test kits, etc.
- Used items
- Items damaged due to misuse, overuse or wrong installation
- Customized items such as cut products, control panels, storage tanks, and indent orders
PARTIAL REFUND / CREDIT may be issued for the ff:
- New, unopened items returned more than 60 days after delivery
- Items not returned in their original condition (e.g. missing manuals, damaged boxes)
For RESERVED ITEMS, we shall charge 10% of the order value if canceled or changed and reservation period has exceeded more than one (1) month.
Inventory Approval for CRO
- Inventory Approval does NOT mean the item is accepted or returned already. It just means we're allowing the item to be returned subject to good condition and completeness. Normally Inventory Approval is given PRIOR to the actual return.
- Returns cannot be evaluated without a prior approved CRO.
- Once an item is subject for evaluation, if the item is found to be in good condition, or in the same condition it was released to the customer, that it is complete, Warehouse personnel will notify Inventory for processing of the CRO into a CM.
- For warranty, Importation/Warranty team will be the approving body for inventory approval
- For demo/rental, Inventory team will be the approving body for inventory approval